PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

I'm actually a Pewdie fan, but this was fucking hilarious xD The fucking end made my night xD

Also Too Scared To Poop Also Too Scared To Poop

Epic animation! But... did... did I hear... a Khazra? O.O

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

BIKER MICE FROM MARS IS EPIC. Had to be said.

The ending was golden. I mean, the whole animation was executed well, but that ending guaranteed the five stars.

Sota Sota

Well made.

A good game, made simply, in an entertaining way. My only complaint is that I beat it all too quickly. Overall, a good time consumer, and a good way to chill and think.

Beat Bot Beat Bot

I logged in just to say..

Watching Gringotron 4000 dance made my day xD

Coma Coma

This is what Newgrounds is made of.

Games like Coma, and The Company Of Myself, make me want to log onto newgrounds every day. Very amazing visuals and story line, although I wish I could have seen more of the end!

Demonicity - EDM Demonicity - EDM

I feel as though the buildup is rather slow, myself. A little poorly made, but the drop is nice! I do like the sound you get post drop. I will agree with enochcity and say that it needs to be mixed better, that was a major problem I had on all of the music I made in the past years.

Overall, with a different build up, some more EQ's, and some mixing, you got a bangin' track.

Demonicity responds:

im no good with build ups xD and this was a test and one of my first songs ever made :D

BenSreenan - Away From Home BenSreenan - Away From Home

When the piano started playing, I was really feeling this track! However, I feel like the later synth was more of a hardstyle synth. Still, solid sounding!

FortyMedals responds:

Hey Pwnage, Thanks for your feedback, i appreciate it, sorry it wasn't 100% to you're liking, but glad you liked some of it anyway ;)

Progressed Progressed

Not a bad melody! I definitely dig the feeling you were going for, but it definitely needs some fine tuning! Could be a bangin' track, though!

Byonex responds:

Thanks, man. I barley even knew (and still don't) what house music is, or how to make it, so this turned out better than it could have at least :P