Demonicity - EDM Demonicity - EDM

I feel as though the buildup is rather slow, myself. A little poorly made, but the drop is nice! I do like the sound you get post drop. I will agree with enochcity and say that it needs to be mixed better, that was a major problem I had on all of the music I made in the past years.

Overall, with a different build up, some more EQ's, and some mixing, you got a bangin' track.

Demonicity responds:

im no good with build ups xD and this was a test and one of my first songs ever made :D

BenSreenan - Away From Home BenSreenan - Away From Home

When the piano started playing, I was really feeling this track! However, I feel like the later synth was more of a hardstyle synth. Still, solid sounding!

FortyMedals responds:

Hey Pwnage, Thanks for your feedback, i appreciate it, sorry it wasn't 100% to you're liking, but glad you liked some of it anyway ;)

Progressed Progressed

Not a bad melody! I definitely dig the feeling you were going for, but it definitely needs some fine tuning! Could be a bangin' track, though!

Byonex responds:

Thanks, man. I barley even knew (and still don't) what house music is, or how to make it, so this turned out better than it could have at least :P

Brains! Brains!

Pretty damn slick, I like it. Maybe add a little more bass uumph to your main bass synth, at around 1:06 on the song, the bass sounds freakin' awesome, it just needs a little undertone, like a sine wave, similar to the one that starts at about 20 seconds. Something with just that little bit extra bass to make it a more full sound. Good work!

We Glitch (Medic Glitch) We Glitch (Medic Glitch)

Pretty slick, I like the style a lot, all I can say is that I feel like a little more bass play woulda' pushed it over my 4.5, just a little more playing with the cutoff and eg, you know? But still a great piece, I always have liked the glitch-step style.

MedicTheSpaceCat responds:

hey thanks for the review and advice! very much appreciated.

Oppa What Style? o.O Oppa What Style? o.O

Pretty damn accurate synth recreation, with nice little original twists thrown in, I like!

TastyTeo responds:

Thankzz :D

Positive Redemption -WIP- Positive Redemption -WIP-

Wow, I went back and listened to the first songs, and the way the melodies mesh together is actually pretty phenomenal. I like the hard hitting kick, and the synths are solid. Can't wait to hear it when it i finished. All I can provide critically, structurally of course, is that I feel like it needs a climax moment... Like, where the synths all come together, and throw in a little more drum play, some snare or clap, and some hi-hats. Good job so far!

-P101

Madland Preview Track Madland Preview Track

The instrumental got a little bit loud, but to be honest, I think it worked well in doing so, this sounds simply magnificent so far.

redemption redemption

This is a pretty chill piece, it's got some style in it that I dig, man. Keep on working on your stuff, and you'll get a good style movin'. Awesome track, all I can say is that there is one particular note that doesn't feel like it should be there... I feel like it is maybe flat a little, but I dunno'. Otherwise, dig it, and lovin' the drum kit used.

Deshiel responds:

Thanks for the review man and for the wild note notice!

Let's Make Love" Let's Make Love"

Damn good track bro o,o All I can say is master the vocals a little bit, but damn this could be a clup banger bro.