Sota Sota

Well made.

A good game, made simply, in an entertaining way. My only complaint is that I beat it all too quickly. Overall, a good time consumer, and a good way to chill and think.

Beat Bot Beat Bot

I logged in just to say..

Watching Gringotron 4000 dance made my day xD

Coma Coma

This is what Newgrounds is made of.

Games like Coma, and The Company Of Myself, make me want to log onto newgrounds every day. Very amazing visuals and story line, although I wish I could have seen more of the end!

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Oh, wow.

This game, I don't know what it is about it, it's so simplistic, but I just love it. The ending was so awesome, it's strange yet it devours my attention and my mind. Amazing work.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Holy crap.

If going through all of this doesn't make you feel small, I don't know what will. zNice selection of music, it reminds me of Spore.

Transmigration Transmigration

Wow..

So awesome. I loved it!

Ragdoll Invaders Ragdoll Invaders

Nice

Loved this game! I liked making my guy do flips and dodging the enemy fire xD

Ether Cannon Ether Cannon

Good game!

But it's not as hard as you all say. Just keep moving, and balance upgrades between Turrets and Sheilding. Don't ever stop moving!

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

Woot!

Awesome, boring at first, but I loved the insanity xD
I laughed at the millions of soldiers dieing at the hands of 1000 gunmen and 450 silo workers.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Ownz

THe best Newgrounds has to offer. Great flash. 10/10 graphics, 10/10 gameplay, 10/10 everything. I love it, and i play it sooo much. good job man, wait, AWESOME job.